17 September 2016

Female Birthday @ A gem of a challenge #178

Proud to be a DT & blog Co-ordinator for A Gem of a Chall
We have a new theme starting today at A Gem of a chall Our NEW chall. 
which our talented teamie Lynsey is our hostess for is

“FEMALE BIRTHDAY”

Sorry for the bad piccy I didnt have time to retake as I had to post this off to my SIL..
her B/day was Wed.
I love this “Scented Butterflies”  Card Topper Kit”  I used all the decoupage layers & 
added lots of Bling..lol
Lots more LADIES Card Topper Kits  HERE warning you will be spoilt for choice..lol

PG #178

Close up of the seed beads I added to the center of the flower..
PG #178 x2
The prize for ONE lucky winner is
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each
(no sets or sentiment sets)
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....
Challs for my card are

Thanks for stopping by see you soon..

3 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card... love the kits :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

KarinsArtScrap said...

romantic and gorgeous card Christine
Gr Karin

Sue said...

Hi Christine, this is a beautiful card. Everything is put together so perfectly and I love the little seed beads.
Sue...xxx